Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2006/07/27 07:26:37 UTC

2.0.1 release? -- was Re: Web search demo does not work

Does anyone think it might be worth while to put out a 2.0.1 release?

I'm not a big fan of "official" releases in general, but a lot of users
put a lot of faith in them, and we've had numereous questions about the
bug in the demo war alone.   Is it worth putting out a 2.0.1 release?
... maybe just contains the demo fix? .. possibly some of the other bug
fixes or API additions (no API changes obviously)

: Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:31:26 -0700 (PDT)
: From: Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>
: To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
: Subject: Re: Web search demo does not work
:
: Get code from SVN to get some demo fixes after 2.0.
:
: Otis
:
Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
> Does anyone think it might be worth while to put out a 2.0.1 release?

+1

  Mike

Re: 2.0.1 release? -- was Re: Web search demo does not work

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@syr.edu>.
+1