Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by bb...@sympatico.ca on 2004/09/19 04:21:53 UTC

unable to start the server

I have 'jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27-LE-jdk14'server. When i try to startup the server i get an error message "Catlina_Home environmental variable is not defined correctly. This environmental variable is needed to run this program".I have no idea how to fix this problem. Is there anybody who can help in this matter.
thanks
  bis

Re: unable to start the server

Posted by mi...@hotmail.com.
what OS are you using?

Posted by Big Chiz <bi...@gmail.com>.
if ur in windows try setting your environment
catalina_home=c:\your_tomcat-folder