Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Ma, Seon" <se...@gs.com> on 2001/03/20 16:07:14 UTC

handling circular reference with the javac task

I have a situation where there's an unavoidable circular reference among
classes.
Basically, I have class A in package pA that depends on class B in package
pB and vice-versa.
>From the command prompt, I don't have problem compiling them.
However, when I try to achieve the same from an Ant script using a series of
the <javac> tasks, it doesn't work.
Does anybody have a workaround?

Seon Ma
Email: seon.ma@gs.com
Tel: 212-357-4162
Fax: 212-428-3377
Goldman, Sachs and Co.
Investment Research Technology
1 New York Plaza, 45th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Re: handling circular reference with the javac task

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Seon Ma <se...@gs.com> wrote:

> However, when I try to achieve the same from an Ant script using a
> series of the <javac> tasks, it doesn't work.  Does anybody have a
> workaround?

Any reason to use a series of <javac> tasks instead of a single one?

Stefan