Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Smink <ps...@osirion.nl> on 2002/11/20 21:08:27 UTC

Retrieving init parameters via HttpContext in Cocoon2

Hello,

We are using Tomcat/4.0.4 and Cocoon 2.0.3 and are not able to retrieve any
init parameters
defined in web.xml from within an XSP-page via  the Cocoon built-in
parameter: context (Servlet Context):

1.  context.getInitParameter("paramName") results in an empty string value
2.  the method getInitParameters is not available via the wrapper, so we are
not able to see which parameters are available.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks,
P.Smink
psmink@osirion.nl