Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de> on 2002/10/22 09:59:47 UTC

[PATH] simple prefs page for eclipse plugin

Howdy,

attached is a patch that adds a minimalistic preference page to the
Cactus-Eclipse plugin. It let's you specify the context-URL, split up
into the URL components. The URL is then used by the launch configuration.

I've coded this while trying to get up to speed with the
Eclipse-plugin... it's pretty simple, and probably doesn't represent
what will go into the final prefs page, but it's a starting point I guess.

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de