Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2008/02/07 12:22:42 UTC

AFP renderer problems again

Adrian,

do you think you can fix the AFP renderer until the end of next week? If
not, please move your changes to a branch and revert the AFP renderer to
a stable state. I don't want to let this endanger the release at the end
of the month.

Thanks a lot,
Jeremias Maerki

Re: AFP renderer problems again

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com>.
Jeremias,

Should be fixed by end of next week along with the resource group stuff, but I will remove AFP GOCA
generation on SVG external graphics (by default) *for now* and we'll just go with the old plain
bitmap fallback.

Adrian.