Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/16 12:38:52 UTC

About OpenWebBeans Proposal

Hi;

This is the last situation after struggled to achieve communicating the Web
Beans Specification EG members.

I tried to contact with Gavin King, Pete Muir (JBoss) and  Guice Developer
List and Crazy Bob (Google) for concerning about the OpenWebBeans proposal.
As an action items I did the following:

Mail to Gavin King       : I kindly asked for adding me as an observer to
the JSR-299 List. (No response.)
Message to Seam List : I dropped a message to the Seam User List. (Pete Muir
responded with  advice joinining into the RI impl. group. .
Message to Google Developer List : I dropped a message to the Google
Developer List. (No response)
Mail to Crazy Bob        : I mailed to Crazy Bob about the WebBeansImpl and
other concerns. (No response)

It seems that Google folks does ignore me. Maybe their thinkings about the
open source model is different. It must not be hard to response with simple
message.

Anyway , What does the IPMC thinks about this proposal to continue with or
not?  and whether or not it is applicable to vote this proposal?

Sincerely;
--
Gurkan Erdogdu
http://gurkanerdogdu.blogspot.com

Re: About OpenWebBeans Proposal

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I meant the incubator list.
Like "are there any concerns or is this topic ready for a vote"

-M

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: About OpenWebBeans Proposal

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.