Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com> on 2013/11/12 12:47:28 UTC

Proposal for new Release 1.1.0

Hi,

Since the first release was done Olingo was vey industrious and has fixed a lot of issues and has implemented new features. In Jira we have currently no open issues which are tagged for the next release 1.1.0. So it is maybe time for doing the next release :)

Would it be ok to target the start of release process begin of December, which means two weeks time for fixing some more things?

WDYT? (assuming lazy consensus)

-- Stephan

Is anyone here who will volunteer to be the release manager?

Re: Proposal for new Release 1.1.0

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hi,

I agree to do another release this year (+1).

>From my point of view I wanted to merge the ³PocEdmAnnotationsExtension²
branch (which I created for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-32) into this release. At
least the additions in the ³olingo-odata2-api-annotation-incubating²
module and the additional created modules
"olingo-odata2-edm-annotation-*-incubating². Ideally the ³jpa² parts would
then also use the ³new/refactored² annotations. I think till end of next
week (at least end of november) the branch is ready to merge into the
³master".

Under this circumstances I perhaps should support Christian as
Co-Release-Manager ;o)

Kind regards,
Michael