Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com> on 2020/01/09 18:25:08 UTC

[VOTE] Vendored Dependencies Release

Please review the release of the following artifacts that we vendor:
 * beam-vendor-grpc-1_26_0

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 0.1, as
follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [1],
which is signed with the key with
fingerprint EAD5DE293F4A03DD2E77565589E68A56E371CCA2 [2],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [3],
* commit hash "e60d49bdf1ed85e8f3efa1da784227f381a9e085" [4],

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Release Manager

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/vendor/
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1089/
[4]
https://github.com/apache/beam/commit/e60d49bdf1ed85e8f3efa1da784227f381a9e085

[RESULT] [VOTE] Vendored Dependencies Release

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@apache.org>.
[RESULT] [VOTE] Vendored Dependencies Release

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 6 approving votes, 4 of which are binding:
* Luke Cwik
* Pablo Estrada
* Ahmet Altay
* Kenneth Knowles

There are no disapproving votes.

Thanks everyone!

Re: [VOTE] Vendored Dependencies Release

Posted by Kai Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
+1,checked list as follows:
 - verified the hash and signature
 - verified that there is no linkage errors
 - verified that the content of the pom is expected: the shaded
dependencies are not exposed, the scope of the logging dependencies are
runtime, etc.

Best,
Jincheng

Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>于2020年1月10日 周五12:29写道: