Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Nicholas Murphy <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/23 00:19:43 UTC

query planner design doc?

Hi-

Quick question: is there a design doc (or something more than “look at the code”) for the query planner for Spark SQL (i.e., the component that takes…Catalyst?…operator trees and translates them into SPARK operations)?

Thanks,
Nick

Re: query planner design doc?

Posted by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>.
No, are you looking for something in particular?

Re: query planner design doc?

Posted by Nicholas Murphy <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: query planner design doc?

Posted by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>.