Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Reinhard Spisser <re...@gruppotc.com> on 2002/09/30 16:00:42 UTC

Running a Jmeter Testplan from an Ant task

Hi all,

I am trying to run a Jmeter test plan from Ant.

I have defined the following target for Ant:

<target name="jmeter-test">
        <path id="jmetertestclasses" path="tests/"/>
        <java classpathref="jmetertestclasses" fork="true"
jar="tests/jakarta-jmeter/bin/ApacheJMeter.jar">

            <arg value="-n"/>

            <arg value="-t tests/mytestplan.jmx"/>

            <jvmarg value="-Xincgc"/>
        </java>
    </target>

but I am getting an error:
Could not open tests/mytestplan.jmx

Running the testplan from the shell with
java -Xincgc -jar tests/jakarta-jmeter/bin/ApacheJMeter.jar -n -t
tests/mytestplan.jmx
works fine.

What is wrong in the Ant target?

Reinhard

Re: Running a Jmeter Testplan from an Ant task

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
Have you tried setting the working directory explicitly?

-Mike

On 30 Sep 2002 at 10:00, Reinhard Spisser wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to run a Jmeter test plan from Ant.
>
> I have defined the following target for Ant:
>
> <target name="jmeter-test">
>         <path id="jmetertestclasses" path="tests/"/>
>         <java classpathref="jmetertestclasses" fork="true"
> jar="tests/jakarta-jmeter/bin/ApacheJMeter.jar">
>
>             <arg value="-n"/>
>
>             <arg value="-t tests/mytestplan.jmx"/>
>
>             <jvmarg value="-Xincgc"/>
>         </java>
>     </target>
>
> but I am getting an error:
> Could not open tests/mytestplan.jmx
>
> Running the testplan from the shell with
> java -Xincgc -jar tests/jakarta-jmeter/bin/ApacheJMeter.jar -n -t
> tests/mytestplan.jmx
> works fine.
>
> What is wrong in the Ant target?
>

> Reinhard