Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by BradS <jr...@mac.com> on 2007/12/14 15:55:33 UTC

Re-ocurrence of SM-694 (problem packaging multiple service unit dependant from the same component)

I had this happen to me with version 3.2.1.  A summary of the problem is
here:

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-694

I don't have access to post to that site, but do you want to see my sa pom,
su poms, parent pom, or all of them?  I just corrected the problem using the
componentName workaround, but I can back that out and post them here if
necessary.  My project is very small.

Re: Re-ocurrence of SM-694 (problem packaging multiple service unit dependant from the same component)

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Yes, it would be good if you can provide us with a failing example to
help us look into this.  I think you should be able to register yourself
in JIRA to get the access you need to add an attachment, but feel free
to send it to me and I will attach it for you.

Gert