Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by �yvind Habberstad <oy...@hotmail.com> on 2000/09/26 14:26:45 UTC

Problem opening deploy.jsp with Apache and Tomcat

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but I hope
some of you are using Apache and Tomcat to deploy services through
deploy.jsp.

I’m trying to make Tomcat v3.1 cooperate with the Apache Web Server v1.3.12
on Win2k. I have tried to follow the documentation on how to make them
cooperate.

When starting Apache it displays the message “Apache/1.3.12 (Win32)
tomcat/1.0 running…”. Everything looks fine, but when I try to open a
JSP-file I get the error-message “Internal Server Error”.

In the log-file logs/mod_jserv.log contains the following error-message:
(ERROR) an error returned handling request via protocol "ajpv12"
(EMERGENCY) ajp12: can not connect to host 127.0.0.1:8007
(EMERGENCY) ajp12: connection fail
(ERROR) an error returned handling request via protocol "ajpv12"

Does anybody have a suggestion what could be wrong?

Thanks!

Oyvind

http://profiles.msn.com.