Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wei Hsu <wh...@openharbor.com> on 2004/09/28 20:13:04 UTC

Axis and BEA Weblogic 8.1

Hi all,

Has anyone tried deploying AXIS in BEA Weblogic 8.1?  While AXIS works
perfectly fine for me in Weblogic 7.0, my AxisServlet and AdminServlet fail
to preload on startup for some reason in 8.1.  I've tried using 1.2 beta and
1.2 beta3, and the same ServletException takes place during the creation of
these two servlets.  Anyone else experience similar behavior?  I would
appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks!

Wei

Re: Axis and BEA Weblogic 8.1

Posted by James CE Johnson <jc...@tragus.org>.
We've been deploying to 8.1 (no service packs and SP2) with no problem.
Both as exploded and un-exploded war and ear.

Stack trace?