Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2020/08/28 08:23:17 UTC

[slack-digest] [2020-08-27] #kubernetes

2020-08-27 12:19:23 UTC - Andrzej Janikowski: Hi all, we are using openwhisk in a big-player company in the energy industry. We are facing with a kind of bug related to the feature "pod-template" and the log retrieve. When we set the podTemplate in order to create other "sidecar" container, is not possibile to retrieve any log for the activationId (using wsk or api). Does anyone have seen this problem? Is it possible to open an incident? We are using the last version of helm chart (commit f9179825e78879f40436dbb5386268a888a0f716)
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C4J3R7JFL/p1598530763001700
----