Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sanjay Jain <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/22 15:29:37 UTC

xpath 2.0 functions support in servicemix-camel

Hi All,

I have deployed servicemix-camel su with camel-context config file to
servicemix-3.2.2. I wrote the xpath filter conditions to filter the unwanted
messages. In these filter conditions, I have used xpath 2.0 function
'matches()' and when I send the message to the designated topic I see bunch
of errors in servicemix console. Here is an excerpt from servicemix console.

Caused by: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Could not find
function: ma
tches
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.compiler.XPathParser.error(XPathPar
ser.java:608)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.compiler.XPathParser.FunctionCall(X
PathParser.java:1505)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.compiler.XPathParser.PrimaryExpr(XP
athParser.java:1444)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.compiler.XPathParser.FilterExpr(XPa
thParser.java:1343)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.compiler.XPathParser.PathExpr(XPath
Parser.java:1276)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.compiler.XPathParser.UnionExpr(XPat
hParser.java:1234)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.compiler.XPathParser.UnaryExpr(XPat
hParser.java:1140)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.compiler.XPathParser.Multiplicative
Expr(XPathParser.java:1061)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.compiler.XPathParser.AdditiveExpr(X
PathParser.java:1003)

Could anyone please tell me which library I am missing here which results in
above mentioned error? How to use xpath 2.0 functions in camel/servicemix?

I appreciate for your help.

Thanks,
Sanjay