Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by 何 凤恩 <he...@hotmail.com> on 2022/05/05 05:37:50 UTC

[Task] Shenyu Gateway Config Based On Service

Hi, Community
       I have designed the archetype for ISSUE 3364(https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu/issues/3364),please check this design. If you have good ideas, please contact me or send email to dev#shenyu.apache.org
       this archetype:
       url: https://lanhuapp.com/url/oUtSl
       project: shenyu
       password: YWnR

[https://opengraph.githubassets.com/94a3929ff563915d5c9b3d2c904679bf212c5896dd64669684b3a459f5813224/apache/incubator-shenyu/issues/3364]<https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu/issues/3364>
[Task] Shenyu Gateway Config Based On Service ・ Issue #3364 ・ apache/incubator-shenyu<https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu/issues/3364>
Description I find most selectors hava common config, I think shenyu maybe provide another config mode in new page:Base On Service Configuration. Task List task1. develop shenyu gateway admin servi...
github.com

Re: [Task] Shenyu Gateway Config Based On Service

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
good idea, thanks

何 凤恩 <he...@hotmail.com> 于2022年5月5日周四 13:38写道: