Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Hailstone <ma...@waterford.org> on 2002/06/12 18:34:34 UTC

Redirect in XSP

Can I redirect to another URI from an xsp page? Depending on the value
of the initial form, I would like to go to a dynamic URI in cocoon. Can
I do that in the sitemap, or can I do that in the xsp page? Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Matthew

Can I redirect to another URI from an xsp page? Depending on the value
of the initial form, I would like to go to a dynamic URI in cocoon. Can
I do that in the sitemap,

-- You can and you should do this in the sitemap. Please use one of the
matchers, ParameterMatcher is one which can help.

PS Answering on HTML mail isn't that easy as on plain text

Vadim