Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/04/17 15:41:25 UTC

Happy Easter!

Hi Cocooners,

I wish you all a happy easter and spend some nice days
with or without Cocoon (whatever you like more ;) )

Greetings
Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG
http://radio.weblogs.com/0107211/

Re: Happy Easter!

Posted by Michael Melhem <mi...@managesoft.com>.
On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 03:41:25PM +0200, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi Cocooners,
>
> I wish you all a happy easter and spend some nice days
> with or without Cocoon (whatever you like more ;) )

Yes, Happy Easter to all (from Sylt).

Cheers,
Michael Melhem

Re: Happy Easter!

Posted by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org>.

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi Cocooners,
>
> I wish you all a happy easter and spend some nice days
> with or without Cocoon (whatever you like more ;) )

+1

:) Stephan Michels.

Re: Happy Easter!

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le Jeudi, 17 avr 2003, à 16:24 Europe/Zurich, Berin Loritsch a écrit :
>
>> ..."You know the world is going crazy when ....
>> The Swiss hold the America's Cup...
>

> whaddya mean crazy? Nothing unusual IMHO.
>
> -Bertrand
> (from guess-where ;-)

:)  I just thought the quote was halarious

-----Chris Rock

Re: Happy Easter!

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.

Re: Happy Easter!

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le Jeudi, 17 avr 2003, à 15:41 Europe/Zurich, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
>
>> ...I wish you all a happy easter and spend some nice days
>> with or without Cocoon (whatever you like more ;) )
>

> Thanks and a happy Easter to you too!
> For me it'll be without Cocoon ;-)

And me as well.  Ahh, the joys of Stewed Rabbit on Easter!
:)

-----Chris Rock

Re: Happy Easter!

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.