Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by sa...@namics.com on 2002/06/18 01:00:31 UTC

Sandro Ruch/namics/com is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  17.06.2002 and will not return until
01.07.2002.

Re: Retrieve Custom Priority.

Posted by Vinayak K <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Will there be an additional Priority like TRACE
included in the next release of log4j ?

Vinayak

--- Vinayak K <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a custom priority class MyLevel which has a
> custom DEBUG1 level.
>
> I have set the Level for Logger com.eic.MyClass as
> DEBUG1 in the config properties  file.

log4j.category.com.eic.MyClass=DEBUG1#com.util.MyLevel.

Retrieve Custom Priority.