Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/12/24 18:53:23 UTC

[Discuss] IaaS Class Names Updated

Hi Devs,

I have refined the iaases package structure in cloud controller as follows:

​
Now IaaS class names are as follows:

org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.cloudstack.CloudStackIaas
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.ec2.EC2Iaas
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.gce.GCEIaas
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.kubernetes.KubernetesIaas
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.mock.MockIaas
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.openstack.OpenstackIaas
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.vcloud.VCloudIaas

I have updated the default cloud-controller.xml and the installer, please
update your local configurations accordingly.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] IaaS Class Names Updated

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.
Great work Imesh! Yeah. It is now very clear and easy to maintain.

Thanks,
Gayan

--

Gayan Gunarathne