Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kiranduba <ki...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/07 19:13:19 UTC

Re: Problem with Panel default model

Hi David,
Did you found the solution for this problem? I'm also facing such kind of
issue. I have a Model with list of POJO. On drag/drop i'm giving ajax call
and updating the paramter in POJO which is in Model. If I call sort on the
list of POJO based on parameter the Model reset's to the initial stage when
page is rendered. So if i do drag/drop again it picks up the wrong POJO
element in the model. Please suggest I'm stuck at this point. I'm using
Wicket 6 with AbstractAjaxBehaviour.

Thanks,
Kiran Duba