Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2011/02/23 15:12:25 UTC

please abstain from checkins

Hi folks!

I'm currently dropping all our old XMl config stuff. So I have tons of files dirty!

Would be nice if you don't change much currently. I hope I have all up and running again in the afternoon (CET).

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: please abstain from checkins

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Nice job Mark!

Thanks;

--Gurkan

________________________________
OWB is now free to get burned with your commits again ;)

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
so, finished for this night