Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Hojjat Jafarpour <ho...@confluent.io> on 2016/10/04 23:13:17 UTC

Re: Streams support for Serdes

Hi Jeyhun,

You are right. As long as the types in Tuple-n are known types(e.g.,
primitives) and the serdes for them are available you can remove the need
for providing serdes and infer them. Indeed we have a project that we use
similar approach to eliminate the need to have user to provide the serdes.

Thanks.
--Hojjat