Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Marke Builder <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/31 18:42:41 UTC

Flink cluster security conf.: keberos.keytab add to run yarn-cluster

Hi,

So far I have added my keytab and principal in the  flink-conf.yaml:
security.kerberos.login.keytab:
security.kerberos.login.principal:

But is there a way that I can add this to the "start script" -> run
yarn-cluster .....

Thanks!

Re: Flink cluster security conf.: keberos.keytab add to run yarn-cluster

Posted by Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Wouldn't `-yD` option do the trick? I use it to override the kerberos configuration for different users very often.

Best,
Paul Lam

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
Hi Marke,

Posted by Shuyi Chen <su...@gmail.com>.

--
"So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future."