Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com> on 2005/01/19 17:49:37 UTC

i18n, locale modification to persist?

Hi everyone

I've set up i18n localisation in our website
- initialy a page is loaded with the browsers prefs
- but then the user can click on one of the language flags adding the
request parameter ?locale=fr (ex.)

My question is: is there a way to set this new choice of "locale" as if it
was the browsers prefs without really touching his prefs?
I could offcourse pass around the ?locale=fr on every link from the initial
page but may be someone has a lighter idea ? like an intermediary variable
that would give language it's new value??

Thanks for the thoughts
Tibor

Re: i18n, locale modification to persist?

Posted by "John L. Webber" <Jo...@jentro.com>.
Hi Tibor,

How about storing the locale info in the user's session?

John