Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Udita Negi <ud...@grapecity.com> on 2011/11/28 09:57:56 UTC

How to handle file download request

There is one request which downloads a file and then shows it. In normal
case this request is sent only case. When I try to use JMeter then
sometimes this file is not downloaded fully and it is partial rendered and
I get the response. How can I make this request to wait it all the content
has been downloaded

RE: How to handle file download request

Posted by Udita Negi <ud...@grapecity.com>.
I have one request which is sent to download a file and render it in flash
viewer.
Something like
http://localhost/Job.ddf?Accession=397060b0-c0b4-43fe-a780-96eb49fddda1

When I render report using flash viewer manually only one request is sent at
the back and report is rendered.
However on using JMeter when I render the same request it goes in partial
response state and is not fully rendered. I have to send request multiple
times in order to render complete report.

Is there a way that this can be achieved using only one request.

Please add some more information regarding the case.
Anyway sounds like you need to increase the timeout limit of the HTTP
Sampler.

Regards,

Shmuel Krakower.

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.