Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Terence Monteiro <te...@sanjosesolutions.in> on 2019/03/13 11:54:31 UTC

Recurring Deposit Creation

Hello Fineracters,

A MifosX user wanted to create RD account and he created RD product but the
product is not visible in the dropdown for RD creation. I checked this on
demo.openmf.org and found that the same API is being called for both Fixed
Deposits and Recurring Deposit. Has anyone else tried to create an RD
account after creating RD product? Also in the API documentation, for both
FD and RD the template API is GET https://Domain
Name/api/v1/fixeddepositaccounts/template?clientId={clientId}
I would expect a different API called for FD and RD, and even if the same
then an argument to specify that it is RD.

In demo, there are 70 FD products and 36 RD products. The create RD account
page calls the template which returns JSON response which should have the
list of RD products. However, none of the RD products I searched for are
found in the response of the template API, e.g. Cyanogen, RDProd1. Which is
the API to be called to get the list of RD Products and other information
required for the create RD page? Can anyone confirm that only the list of
FD products are displayed in the created RD accounts page and no RD
products are available for creation? Without this, I don't see how the RD
features in Fineract can be used.

--
Best Regards,
Terence Monteiro.