Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 16:46:43 UTC

Re: AMQ 5.5.1 - Duplicate Messages After Network Outage and Broker Restart

the best way to validate your back port is to verify that the problem
is resolved with a 5.6-SNAPSHOT[1],
there are some tests that exercise that feature, in particular:
org.apache.activemq.usecases.TwoBrokerQueueClientsReconnectTest#testDuplicateSend

maybe give that a run on your branch.

If you can produce a unit test that fails on trunk or a 5.6-SNAPSHOT,
please reopen

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.6-SNAPSHOT/

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: AMQ 5.5.1 - Duplicate Messages After Network Outage and Broker Restart

Posted by brucent <br...@gmail.com>.
The problem is resolved in 5.6-SNAPSHOT with the auditNetworkProducers flag
so I'll take another look at my backport.

Thanks,
Bruce