Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Lukas Zapletal <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/10 14:00:52 UTC

How to prevent a file before commits?

Hello,

I would like to prevent a file (let`s say config.conf) before commits.
I could use svn:ignore but I want to have this file in the repository
-- I just do not want to allow developers to rewrite it by "local"
configuration.

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance for help

--
Lukas Zapletal
http://lukas.zapletalovi.com

Re: How to prevent a file before commits?

Posted by Johan Appelgren <jo...@gmail.com>.

http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#ignore-commit