Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/13 12:28:28 UTC

How to configure payment method for orders?

Hello Community,

I need your help to have 'Cash' to appear while creating new sales order.
Also, is it a general configuration in the system or related to specific
customer / party?

Regards,
Emad

Re: How to configure payment method for orders?

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello Emad,

I have just created a sales order -
https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/ordermgr/control/orderview?orderId=WSCO10001
Here I selected Payment Method Type as "Offline Payment - EXT_OFFLINE". For
more details about PaymentMethodType please visit here -
https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=PaymentMethodType

Now from the OrderView page click on the "Receive Payment" button. On the
etc.

Hope this helps!

--
Kind Regards,