Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Vaneet Sharma <Va...@iwg.info> on 2002/11/26 17:35:51 UTC

question

hi guys,
  How can i put the template generated by velocity on my midlet ... ie. a java program on mobile.
 Does it works same way like retreiving data via XML
  i want the result generated by my servlet to come over to my midlet.. java application running on mobile.
  thankx

Vaneet Sharma
+356 9943 VANEET (8263)
vaneet@iWG.info

EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND!

iWG (iWORLD GROUP) is a global e-mobile (TM) company creating, building and growing new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

The Global Partners include shareholders like Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust, Perikles Trust and the iAA Advisory Network.

http://www.iWG.info

http://www.countryprofiler.com/Malta/

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.