Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/01 05:45:18 UTC

Re: Redesigning the Camel website front page

+1

Looks very good!

I also think that it would be more consistent to use "Camel Kafka
Connector" instead of Camel Kafka. I'd also suggest the same for "Camel
Core" as it can be potentially confusing, IMHO.

--
Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net

Re: Redesigning the Camel website front page

Posted by Ioannis Polyzos <i....@gmail.com>.
+1

Very nice.