Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Haberl Norbert <No...@ssi-schaefer.com> on 2017/05/19 08:30:38 UTC

Usage of BlockJoin querys

Hi,

I would like to index/query JOINed data in a 1:n manner and therefore I have seen there are data structures inside lucene.
The docs for that are rather rare ... so could you help me with understanding this topic and what's to prefer in version 4.8 ?

...do not know if there are other possibilities for querying 1.n data???

Best regards,
Norbert Haberl | Software Engineer | Customer Service & Support
Phone +43 316 6096 - 8435
SSI SCHÄFER | SSI Schäfer Automation GmbH | Fischeraustraße 27 | 8051 Graz | Austria
Norbert.Haberl@ssi-schaefer.com<ma...@ssi-schaefer.com>

Website<http://www.ssi-schaefer.de/en> | Blog<http://www.ssi-schaefer.de/blog/en> | YouTube<http://youtube.com/warehouselogistics> | Facebook<http://facebook.com/SSI.SCHAEFER.EN>

SSI Schäfer Automation GmbH | 8051 Graz | Austria
Regional Court Graz | Commercial Register 179677 g | VAT no. ATU 52446606
Managing Directors: Rudolf Keller, Rainer Buchmann