Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Donald Mayse <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/08/13 22:21:35 UTC

Resizing text boxes while maintaining size ratio

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is some bug involved with resizing _text boxes_
in Calc and Writer.  In CALC, _when holding down the shift key to
maintain the size ratio_ of a text box, I've noticed that unless I keep
the cursor over the corner of the "image" of the resized box, the box
doesn't really resize properly as compared to using the same method to
resize a rectangle, oval, callout, flowcharts, etc from the _drawing
toolbar_.

ALSO,  when using WRITER, I have the same problem not just with drawing
a text box, but with most of the other controls except drawing a
rectangle or oval.......even though they seem to work OK in CALC.

Thanks,

Donald