Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Steve Warren <sw...@myvest.com> on 2016/07/12 17:10:31 UTC

Olingo plugin

Are there plans to release an Olingo (odata) plugin?

https://olingo.apache.org/

--
Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer:  The information contained in this
e-mail and any attachments, is not transmitted by secure means and may also

Re: Olingo plugin

Posted by Sudheesh Katkam <sk...@maprtech.com>.
If you have any questions, please ask on the dev list: dev@drill.apache.org <ma...@drill.apache.org>

I am not an expert in this area, but other developers can help. And we welcome your contribution :)

Thank you,
Sudheesh

Re: Olingo plugin

Posted by Steve Warren <sw...@myvest.com>.
Thanks! I'll have a look, I had found the contrib in github.

Re: Olingo plugin

Posted by Sudheesh Katkam <sk...@maprtech.com>.

Re: Olingo plugin

Posted by Steve Warren <sw...@myvest.com>.