Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Benjamin Lerer <be...@datastax.com> on 2017/02/07 13:15:29 UTC

Re: unexpected select result on secondary index on static column

Micha,

I did not had the time to look into your problem yet.
Could you open a JIRA ticket to be sure that we do not forget about this
problem? I will look into it as soon as I can.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 5:12 PM, Benjamin Lerer <benjamin.lerer@datastax.com