Posted to users@solr.apache.org by zhourui <zh...@o2oa.net> on 2022/08/19 04:24:41 UTC

how can I make solr support Chinese dynamicField?

I am using dynamicField like:
<dynamicField
name="data_string_*"type="string"indexed="true"stored="true"docValues="true"/>
the inputDocument is:
{
"data_string_foo":"foo",
"data_string_测试字段":"bar"
}
NowI select the document,output is:
{
"data_string_foo":"foo",
"data_string_____":"bar"
}
Itseems that it does not support Chinesefield names,
how can I make solr support ChinesedynamicField?
Thanksin advance.

Fwd: how can I make solr support Chinese dynamicField?

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Should we make this a rule?

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>
> Subject: Re: how can I make solr support Chinese dynamicField?
> Date: August 19, 2022 at 6:51:50 AM EDT
> To: users@solr.apache.org
>
> "It is strongly recommended that names consist of alphanumeric or underscore characters only and not start with a digit. This is not currently strictly enforced."
>
> https://solr.apache.org/guide/8_11/field-type-definitions-and-properties.html#general-properties
>
> Better stick to that recommendation, else there may be some part of Solr that assumes something about field names that will not work.
>
> Jan
>
>> 19. aug. 2022 kl. 06:24 skrev zhourui <zh...@o2oa.net>:
>>
>> I am using dynamicField like:
>> <dynamicField name="data_string_*"type="string"indexed="true"stored="true"docValues="true"/>
>> the inputDocument is:
>> {
>> "data_string_foo":"foo",
>> "data_string_测试字段":"bar"
>> }
>> NowI select the document,output is:
>> {
>> "data_string_foo":"foo",
>> "data_string_____":"bar"
>> }
>> Itseems that it does not support Chinesefield names,
>> how can I make solr support ChinesedynamicField?
>> Thanksin advance.

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> | My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed <https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether attachments are marked as such.

Re: how can I make solr support Chinese dynamicField?

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.