Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Luis Alberto Domínguez <ld...@integra.la> on 2009/02/03 15:39:32 UTC

Problems with versions 1.7.1 bin and src

Hello everybody,

Today i get the last release for ant (1.7.1) and i have some problems with
the execution of my build.xml. I'm trying to use the zip tag, but it crash
with a NoSuchMethodException for FileUtils.

Is there a problem with the repository?

Best regards,

Luis.

Re: Problems with versions 1.7.1 bin and src

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2009-02-03, Luis Alberto Domínguez <ld...@integra.la> wrote:

> Today i get the last release for ant (1.7.1) and i have some problems with
> the execution of my build.xml. I'm trying to use the zip tag, but it crash
> with a NoSuchMethodException for FileUtils.

This sounds as if you had more than one version of ant.jar around.

What does ant -diagnostics say?

> Is there a problem with the repository?

What is "the repository"?

Where did you obtain Ant from and is there any slight chance that
there already is a different version of Ant installed on your machine
(like a RPM or a Debian package or something)?

Stefan