Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by David McKay <dm...@btconnect.com> on 2011/07/05 22:39:12 UTC

Problem adding my details to the contributors page

And we're off to a flying start.

Trying to use the online CMS to add my details to

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html

But when I check the Quick commit box and click submit I get the
following error:

Commit failed (details follow):: access to
'/repos/asf/!svn/ver/1143076/incubator/ooo/site/trunk/content/openofficeorg/people.mdtext'
forbidden at /usr/local/cms/webgui/lib/ASF/CMS/WC/Commit.pm line 59

Can anybody tell what I did wrong?

thegurkha

Re: Problem adding my details to the contributors page

Posted by David McKay <dm...@btconnect.com>.
Yes, I'm a committer. I only just got my ID through, so perhaps I need
to wait a little while for things to percolate throught he system.

Posted by Andy Brown <an...@the-martin-byrd.net>.
Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Am 05.07.11 22:39, schrieb David McKay:
>> And we're off to a flying start.
>>
>> Trying to use the online CMS to add my details to
>>
>> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html
>>
>> But when I check the Quick commit box and click submit I get the
>> following error:
>>
>> Commit failed (details follow):: access to
>> '/repos/asf/!svn/ver/1143076/incubator/ooo/site/trunk/content/openofficeorg/people.mdtext'
>> forbidden at /usr/local/cms/webgui/lib/ASF/CMS/WC/Commit.pm line 59
>>
>> Can anybody tell what I did wrong?
> Are you comitter to the OOo Project?
>>
>> thegurkha

David is awaiting password from infra.

Andy

Re: Problem adding my details to the contributors page

Posted by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch>.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

As you are so eager to get going, I added you in, try again.

Gav...

Posted by David McKay <dm...@btconnect.com>.
OK, I'll sit tight. Thanks.

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.