Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Ivan V. Kokhan" <iv...@rql.kiev.ua> on 2012/03/29 11:16:31 UTC

When I am open title page of my application, the next error occurs...

Dear All,

Please help me to fix next error.

Which part of the documentation I may use for the solution of this problem?

When I am open title page of my application, the next error occurs.

--------------------------------------

Last cause: $Proxy155 cannot be cast to org.omg.CORBA.Object

WicketMessage: Can't instantiate page using constructor 'public
de.connectodent.HomePage(org.apache.wicket.request.mapper.parameter.PagePara
meters)' and argument 'code=[a134ca9b-8ff0-44f9-b0c8-6be47531366d]'. Might
be it doesn't exist, may be it is not visible (public).

.

(full stacktrace in attached png file)

--------------------------------------

Thank you very much

Ivan

Re: When I am open title page of my application, the next error occurs...

Posted by armhold <ar...@gmail.com>.
Your IDE probably auto-imported it instead of java.lang.Object. Your IDE most
likely has a feature whereby you can add org.omg.CORBA to the list of "don't
ever auto-import this package".

> Last cause: $Proxy155 cannot be cast to org.omg.CORBA.Object

PS: I will forever read this package as "oh my god CORBA!" now. :-)

RE: When I am open title page of my application, the next error occurs...

Posted by "Ivan V. Kokhan" <iv...@rql.kiev.ua>.
Martin, thank you very much!

We don't use CORBA in our app.
We use JBoss-4.2.2 and EJB 3.0 + Hibernate technologies.
Our Wicket application runs as web-application on our JBoss server.

grep for CORBA and remove it if it's there

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Ivan V. Kokhan <iv...@rql.kiev.ua> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Please help me to fix next error.
>
> Which part of the documentation I may use for the solution of this
problem?

> When I am open title page of my application, the next error occurs.

--------------------------------------

> Last cause: $Proxy155 cannot be cast to org.omg.CORBA.Object
>
> WicketMessage: Can't instantiate page using constructor 'public

de.connectodent.HomePage(org.apache.wicket.request.mapper.parameter.PagePara
meters)'
> and argument 'code=[a134ca9b-8ff0-44f9-b0c8-6be47531366d]'. Might be it
> doesn't exist, may be it is not visible (public).
>
> .
>
> (full stacktrace in attached png file)

> Thank you very much
>
> Ivan

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com

Re: When I am open title page of my application, the next error occurs...

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,