Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Domenico Francesco Bruscino <br...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/03 13:12:59 UTC

Why I need Cannot Post Here using nabble

Hi,

when I try to create a new topic using nabble

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-Dev-f2368404.html
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-User-f2341805.html

I get the following error:

You Cannot Post Here
Sorry, but you can't create new topics here.
Note that you may still be able to reply to posts.
You may request permission to post here or contact Hugo <Nabble> if you
have questions.

Regards,
Domenico

Re: Why I need Cannot Post Here using nabble

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
I just post straight to the list.  I don’t think you should be using
babble.

--
Clebert Suconic