Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2013/03/27 12:34:51 UTC

svnpubsub migration of Santuario

Hi all,

The svnpubsub migration of Santuario is now complete. There are now new
ways of updating the webpage + releasing artifacts, which I'll detail here
for the record.

1) Webpage

To update the webpage, simply go to "http://santuario.apache.org", scroll
to the bottom of any page and click on "edit page", and that's it! Any
changes will automatically be pushed from confluence to the webpage, no
need for any more manually syncing on people.apache.org. This is made
possible by the repo below which I have added to the project (you don't
need to update this, unless you want to change the structure or
look-and-feel of the website):

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/santuario/website/

2) Distributions

To add content to www.apache.org/dist/santuario, it is not supported (or
even possible) any more to directly copy stuff to the directory on
people.apache.org as before. Instead you must check out + add content to
the following:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/santuario/

Once committed, any changes will automatically be pushed to the appropriate
distribution directory.

3) Maven artifacts

We can't copy to the m2 rsync directory on people.apache.org as before.
Instead you must follow the instructions given here:

http://cxf.apache.org/release-management.html

Any questions?

Colm.

--