Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by nitinmehra <ni...@headstrong.com> on 2007/10/16 15:03:16 UTC

TCP/IP

Hi,

I have downloaded servicemix and ran some of the examples. I wish to run the
following scenario on my own. I want to port a simple client server
application communicating using tcp/ip protocol. What that means is that
there is java server running listening at a port and there is a java client
which connects to it from a remote/local machine. If I have to port this to
service mix with minimal changes to the existing app, how can I do this.

I found a tcp/ip binding component from chainbuilder esb. Can I use this?
Or can I use the activemq in some way.

I might be really slow on this as I have been working in dotnet till now. So
please excuse me if I ask some stupid questions.

regards,
nitin