Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com> on 2014/03/18 21:27:28 UTC

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] JCLOUDS-494: Change EndpointParam parser to negotiate version for Glance API (#82)

> +import com.google.common.base.Supplier;
> +import com.google.common.base.Throwables;
> +import com.google.common.cache.CacheBuilder;
> +import com.google.common.cache.CacheLoader;
> +import com.google.common.cache.LoadingCache;
> +
> +/**
> + *
> + * @author Jasdeep Hundal
> + */
> +@Singleton
> +public class ZoneToEndpointNegotiateVersion implements Function<Object, URI> {
> +
> +   public static final String VERSION_NEGOTIATION_HEADER = "Is-Version-Negotiation-Request";
> +
> +   private static class VersionsJsonResponse{

I don't think we keep domain objects such as this one in functions much. Is this a pattern you've copied from elsewhere in the jclouds code?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/82/files#r10723873