Posted to user@geode.apache.org by "Ju@N" <ju...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/11 09:05:22 UTC

Blog - Geode Distributed Sequences

Hello Geode users!.

I've just published a small blog [1] describing how Geode can be used to
create, manage and retrieve distributed sequences. The actual source code
for the tool can be found here [2].
Please have a look, use the tool and let me know if you run into any
issues!.
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome!.
Best regards.

[1]: https://medium.com/@jujoramos/geode-distributed-sequences-12626251d5e3
[2]: https://github.com/jujoramos/geode-sequence-generator

--
Ju@N

Re: Blog - Geode Distributed Sequences

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.
Nice article Juan! We need more like this.