Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Bradberry, Rick" <rb...@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com> on 2003/08/18 14:46:36 UTC

SSL and tomcat behind apache

Hi all,

Question about running SSL through apache and using tomcat
for jsp. In the tomcat documentation it says that tomcat only needs
to be configured if it is running stand alone. I'm using apache 2 with
openssl
for the front end.

Here's my problem:

when I go to the https server (apache) the lock icon turns on in IE, but
as soon as I hit a jsp page the lock icon turns off. With Mozilla it shows a

lock with a red line through it.

Did I miss something in the setup documentation?

Rick

RE: SSL and tomcat behind apache