Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Todd Nine <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/27 20:18:03 UTC

Help with setup

Hi all,
  I'm trying to get continuum set up at my new job for my dev team, and I
have a couple of questions.

1.  Is it possible to change the authentication using JAAS to authenticate
against LDAP, specifically, Active Directory?

2. I'm tyring to use mod_proxy and mod_proxy_html to make the continuum
server viewable via

"http://sourceforge/continuum" which points to
http://sourceforge:8081/continuum/servlet/continuum/.  I have the following
configuration, but I just can't get it to work without screwing up
everything else that is not in the "/continuum" context.  Can anyone give me
a hand?  I've already looked at the suggestions in JIRA, and they don't seem
to be working for me.  Whenever I visit
http://sourceforge/sf/sfmain/do/homeall of the image links are
rewritten to "/continuumsf-images/"
when they should be "/sf-images/".   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd

LoadFile    /usr/lib/libxml2.so
LoadModule  proxy_html_module    modules/mod_proxy_html.so

RedirectMatch /continuum/ /continuum/servlet/continuum/
ProxyRequests off
ProxyPass /  http://sourceforge.purdueefcu.com:8081/
ProxyHTMLURLMap http://sourceforge.purdueefcu.com:8081
http://sourceforge.purdueefcu.com