Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/13 11:37:52 UTC

regarding zonewide primary storage support for RBD

HI All,

Are we supporting zone wide primary storage for RBD. Right now we are showing RBD  only when  primary storage scope is set to "Cluster " i.e  when we set the  scope to zonewide ,we are not showing RBD and only showing "nfs,Presetup and iscsi" protocols.

Regards
Sadhu

Re: regarding zonewide primary storage support for RBD

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
Currently it is not supported and I haven't implemented it for 4.2 either.

Technically it's possible to enable it, I just didn't do it (for no good
reason)

Wido