Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bing Hua <bh...@cornell.edu> on 2012/08/09 21:14:37 UTC

Multiple SpellCheckComponents

Hello,

Background is that I want to use both Suggest and SpellCheck features in a
single query to have alternatives returned at one time. Right now I can only
specify one of them using spellcheck.dictionary at query time.

  <searchComponent name="spellcheck" class="solr.SpellCheckComponent">
    <lst name="spellchecker">
      <str name="name">default</str>
    </lst>

    <lst name="spellchecker">
      <str name="name">suggest</str>
    </lst>
  </searchComponent>

Am I able to use two separate SpellCheckComponents for these two and add
them to a same searchhandler to achieve this? I tried and seems like one is
overwriting the other.